Friday, December 3, 2010

Reverb

Always introspective, I found a challenge for December via Tea and Cookies who found the challenge via Gwen Bell.  December 1 prompt:

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

One word for 2010, completion.  I've written about my year in previous posts; moving out of the house the Viking and I shared, leaving the relationship, having 2 successful Groupon features, re-entering the dating scene, having a highly toxic rebound pseudo relationship, leasing an office space, finding I needed and have major surgery and releasing 75 pounds.  Many of the things that happened over the last year are dreams come true.  While most of these are positive it was hard.  I spent a lot of time in meditation, a lot of time working with my guides and a lot of time doing remote viewing.


One word for 2011-Miracles.  On my birthday I decided to look for the miraculous.  Maybe just the wonder of a Colorado sunset, maybe the awe of sitting with an old friend and laughing.  I'll keep you posted.


I have dreams and intentions for 2011 but no matter what happens my intention is to open.  Open to the love, open to the pain, and open to the appreciation of all that is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment